Finding the perfect outfit for your Disney trip can be hard while on a budget, so I have created a list of 15 of my favorite maxi dresses available right now for under $30 that will make you feel like a modern day princess on your next trip!
With the trend of Disney Bounding, you can dress up like your favorite characters in your own personal style! Here are a few long dresses that would be perfect Disney Bounds for your next trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland!
1. A mustard ruffle maxi dress because it looks classic, while still feeling stylish and comfy. Belle would definitely be proud!
Price: $26.98 (available in sizes S-XL and three colors)
2. A super colorful rainbow striped maxi dress that’s beautifully bright and will fit in perfectly with the whole “happiest place on earth” thing. I personally would wear this as a rainbow connection or Bing-Bong bound (that should be a hashtag if its not already)
Price: $23.99 (available in sizes S-3XL and two colors)
3. This faux-wrap dress will have you living once upon a dream! Getting some major make it pink vibes, your girl Sleeping Beauty would be proud.
Price: $29.99 (available in sizes S-3XL and two colors)
4. This floral dress will have you looking like a bohemian princess in no time! Snow White would love it, you will love it, we all love it.
Price: $16.99 (available in sizes S-5XL and six colors)
5. This short sleeve belted dress is sure to impress prince charming, and what could be more perfect than taking style notes from Cinderella while visiting her castle!
Price: $16.50 (available in sizes S-5XL and five colors)
6. If you just can’t wait to be the queen of Animal Kingdom, than hakuna matata because this fitted animal print dress is the one for you!
Price: $14.99 (available in sizes XS-3XL)
7. This bell sleeve sun dress is perfect for a stroll around the World Showcase at Epcot, or anywhere really.
Price: $16.50 (available in sizes S-5XL and two colors)
8. This gorgeous green dress could be used to Disney bound as so many things! Think Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, the green trash cans at Magic Kingdom, OF COURSE the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom…… So many things!
Price: $15.99 (available in sizes S-XL and four colors)
9. It would be an outrage to make a post about long dresses that would be cute to wear at Disney and not include a dress with some Minnie Mouse Style! So here you go…
Price: $14.88 (available in sizes S-XXL and four colors)
10. If you are thinking of heading over to the Polynesian Resort, this summer beach dress checks all of the boxes.
Price: $12.99 (available in sizes S-XL and two colors)
11. You could totally do the whole Wendy Darling thing by adding a belt to this short sleeve dress! Plus it comes in 38 colors (38!!!) so if you like this dress, you can probably get it in every color known to man and wear it forever.
Price: $21.98 (available in sizes S-XL and 38 colors)
12. This boho tassel dress is so cute, and I bet Pocahontas would hang out with you and there isn’t really anything cooler than that, so.
Price: $15.99 (available in sizes S-5XL and in five colors)
13. I can totally see this striped dress being perfect against all the colorful backdrops around Animal Kingdom!
Price: $14.99 (available in sizes S-XL)
14. If you love Tangled, you definitely are not alone – and you might like this purple floral dress that is giving me all the Rapunzel vibes.
Price: $15.99 (available in sizes S-2XL and three colors)
15. Last, but not least (it actually might be my favorite) is this army green button up dress. I can see this seamlessly transitioning from Animal Kingdom explorer to the Jungle Cruise and its a really pretty everyday piece too!
Price: $18.88 (available in sizes S-XL and three colors)
Note: All of the dresses featured in this article are currently available through Walmart and are in stock at the listed prices at the time of posting this article. We haven’t personally tried these dresses yet but think these are some promising leads! Some links in this article may be affiliate links and purchasing through them helps support us creating more fun posts like this one!